We are committed to ensuring the collective voice is heard. Our advocacy principles were developed in collaboration with our sector.
These principles are:
- Support as an indispensable component of an inclusive health and wellbeing system jointly considered in practice, planning and policy development
- Access and equity for all – of information, of expertise, of care, of consideration, in research, in environment and in all things
- Recognition and action to build mental strength for people with genetic conditions and those who support them
- The Importance and recognition of identity and individuality in care, decision making and support – Differences are of value
- The right to Knowledge, Education and Information for decision making and choice
- A collaborative approach from State and National organisations