Anyone can become a member of the GSNV. Our current and past members include:
- support groups
- individuals and families impacted by genetic conditions
- health professionals
- interested individuals
- members of the community
The membership fees are used to fund the GSNV Small Grants program that supports the vital work of support groups who are often under resourced and in need of a helping hand.
BI-ANNUAL PRINT NEWSLETTER
- Keeps members informed and updated
- Includes research, resources, services, and policy updates
- The GSNV runs multiple training sessions every year, and they are free for financial members
SUPPORT GROUP SUPPORT
- The GSNV assists with facilitated support group training
- Support with setting up, incorporating and developing governance
- Volunteer support and access for projects
- Accessing resources
ACCESS TO THE MEMBERSHIP-ONLY SECTION OF THE GENETIC LINK
Read more in our membership brochure.
EFT payments can be made via this online form.
Click here for our current membership application form (printing compatible). Please fill in your details and post or email a copy to:
Genetic Support Network of Victoria
The Royal Children’s Hospital
Parkville, Victoria 3052
Email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, Contact Us and we can discuss membership with you, post membership application forms, or answer any questions.
- $22 – Families & Individuals or support groups run solely by volunteers
- $11 – Student/Concession
- $60 – Health Professionals and Service Providers
- $120 – Organisations with 10 or less employees
- $220 – Organisations with more than 10 employees
Please let us know if you require a tax invoice prior to payment issue.
Donations can be made with the membership form.