Want to Donate? A new way to donate is coming soon. In the meantime, please get in touch with the GSNV team.
Anyone can become a member of the GSNV. Our current and past members include:
- support groups
- individuals and families impacted by genetic conditions
- health professionals
- interested individuals
- members of the community
The membership fees are used to fund the GSNV Small Grants program that supports the vital work of support groups who are often under resourced and in need of a helping hand.
- Keeps members informed and updated
- Includes research, resources, services, and policy updates
- The GSNV runs multiple training sessions every year, and they are free for members
SUPPORT GROUP SUPPORT
- The GSNV assists with facilitated support group training
- Support with setting up, incorporating and developing governance
- Volunteer support and access for projects
- Accessing resources
ACCESS TO THE MEMBERSHIP-ONLY SECTION OF THE GENETIC LINK
Read more in our membership brochure.
Donations can be made with the membership form.